When you get fed up of waiting for a page to load so you close it and in the split second that you do you can see the page has fully loaded but it’s too late
How long until it’s gone?
- Line fishing (including hook): 600 years
- Plastic bottle: 450 years
- Common can: 50 years
- Aluminum can: 200 years
- Plastic unite in six pack cans: 400 Years
- Biodegradable plastic, to unite in six pack cans: 6 months
- Plywood: 1 to 3 years
- Cigarette butts: 1 to 5 years
- Diapers: 450 years
- Carton: 2 months
- Plastic Bag: 10 to 20 years
- Embaces tetra pack (carton): 3 months
- Newsprint: 6 weeks
- Socks: 1 to 5 years
- Styrofoam cup: 50 years
- Glass bottle: Permanent (up over 1,000 years)
- Cotton shirt: from 2 to 5 months
We should take more seriously the task of protecting our oceans, then by the selfishness of some to throw tons of garbage at sea. Human as well as plants and animals left injured.
That’s just quite depressing!
Breaking news: White fuckboys on twitter bitching how funny it is that Beyoncé is a feminist when she and her dancers were provocative and half naked. Despite feminism being about empowerment and a woman’s right to do whatever the hell she pleases with it, they just don’t seem to be able to grasp this concept.
In other news, men still don’t know what feminism is, still bitter that they aren’t Beyoncé and still making themselves look like asses on the internet.
And now the weather.
On this day of independence for #Nigeria and also 170 days since these children were abducted from school, why does the sad but true question of their whereabouts still exist! !!!! !!!!! #BringBackOurGirls #wcw #wce